When you choose me to partner with you in listing your South Charlotte home for sale, you can count on unparalleled professional service! This is YOUR journey, and I am here to guide and counsel you every step of the way. I believe what sets me apart from other Realtors is my can-do attitude and my exceptional technology and marketing skills that really help get your home SOLD!
When I entered the real estate profession in 2007, I had no idea that the real estate market would take such a drastic turn. However, since I’ve never experienced an “easy” real estate market, I have honed my skills and learned how to succeed and excel in one of the toughest markets Charlotte has ever endured. I would like to put that experience and expertise to work for YOU in listing your South Charlotte home for sale.
What to Expect When Listing Your South Charlotte Home for Sale
- We will sign the Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, which establishes an agency relationship between you and Savvy + Company Real Estate for the marketing and sale of your home. This contract outlines the firm’s fees, the listing price, listing period, firm and seller duties, and authorization of dual agency.
- I will help you fill out other required legal documents, including the NC Residential Property Disclosure Statement, the Owners’ Association Disclosure and Addendum, and if applicable, the Short Sale Addendum and Lead-Based Paint Addendum.
- I will provide you with a comprehensive comparative market analysis (CMA) of your home’s current market value, based on recent sales in your neighborhood, and an absorption rate analysis which will help you determine your odds of selling your South Charlotte home.
- I will offer staging suggestions for your home, so that your home for sale will appeal to the broadest possible pool of buyers.
- Using professional-quality equipment, I will take incredible photos of your home, yard, neighborhood, and area. Top-quality photos are essential in selling your South Charlotte home to today’s Internet-savvy buyers.
- Your home will be featured in an amazing YouTube video that will be broadcast widely across the Internet.
- I will write descriptive blogs about your home and neighborhood, using effective search engine optimization (SEO) techniques that will make your home rise on the search engines and attract more buyers.
- Your home will have its own website! This site will contain additional information about your home (survey, floor plan, HOA information, etc.)
- Helen Adams Realty’s graphic designers will create eye-catching brochures and e-flyers for widespread distribution.
- Throughout the listing period, I will keep you updated on where your listing stands in your market. If adjustments are needed, I will provide you with the information necessary to make those decisions.
- Once an offer is received on your home, I will negotiate on your behalf to obtain the highest price and best terms possible
- During the contract period prior to closing, I will manage the home inspection process and coordinate any buyer-requested repairs, work with the attorneys closing the transaction, and make sure that the closing documents are accurate.
South Charlotte Real Estate Expert
I’m a South Charlotte Realtor® – I live and work here, and it would be my pleasure to work with you to list your Charlotte home for sale. If you are thinking about selling your South Charlotte home, I would love to share my 21-point marketing plan that combines new technology with fresh, quality marketing! I know this area very well, and can sell that South Charlotte lifestyle, neighborhoods and schools. If you’re looking to buy a home in South Charlotte, please contact me so we can talk about finding the best home and neighborhood for YOU!
Come have a chat with me at my Helen Adams Realty office in the heart of Ballantyne. I look forward to hearing from you!Melissa Brown, Broker/Realtor® 704-654-9700 (cell) Melissa@MelissaBrownHomes.com Helen Adams Realty 15235-J John J Delaney DR Charlotte, NC 28277