Ready for that grand South Charlotte lifestyle in Providence Plantation, one of Charlotte’s most popular neighborhoods? Take advantage of the HUGE price reduction to $365,000 for this stunning full brick luxury home in Providence Plantation! At $365,000, this gorgeous home at 618 Ashgrove Lane in Charlotte NC 28270, is now priced UNDER TAX VALUE!
618 Ashgrove Lane, Charlotte NC 28270
Built in 2004, this newer home sits on a quiet Providence Plantation cul-de-sac! With .27 acres and a low-maintenance backyard, there’s plenty to please even the most discriminating buyer! 618 Ashgrove Lane is in one of the newer sections of Providence Plantation, built by highly-acclaimed Toll Brothers. There’s incredible VALUE here, that you don’t want to miss:
- 3,522 square feet of heated living space
- Dramatic 2-story foyer
- Gleaming, newly polished hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Incredible gourmet Kitchen, with granite counters, 42″ cherry cabinets with glass corner cabinets, tile backsplash, gas cooktop, center island with bar seating, and a side-by-side refrigerator
- Large Great Room with gas fireplace – open to the Kitchen area for great flow when entertaining
- Private office with French doors on the main level
- Elegant Dining Room with updated light fixture and wainscoting
- Large Laundry Room with LG front load washer and dryer
- 2 Car Garage with plenty of space for a 2nd refrigerator
- Master Retreat with separate 180 SF flex space (study, sitting area, exercise room, HUGE closet)
- Update Master Bathroom with custom tile, dual sinks, walk-in shower, WC and walk-in closet
- Deck overlooking easy-to-maintain backyard
- Top-ranked public schools: Providence Spring Elementary, Crestdale Middle, Providence High
- Home Warranty
Providence Plantation Lifestyle
I live in Providence Plantation in South Charlotte, and I can certainly vouch for the neighborhood’s popularity and value! Many buyers choose to buy a home in Providence Plantation because of it’s extraordinary public schools, but also because the neighborhood truly has wonderful character – winding roads, interesting architecture and large lots, and plenty of trees and well-maintained yards.
Buying a home in Providence Plantation is really a lifestyle choice! Folks in the neighborhood come from all over – and everyone is welcome. Enjoy almost year-round tennis at the Providence Plantation Racquet and Swim Club, and join your neighbors for parties, cookouts and swim team during the summer months at the club. Things to do in Providence Plantation include book clubs, golf clubs, bunco, supper clubs, walking/running groups, and just hanging out. I LOVE that Providence Plantation lifestyle in South Charlotte!
Providence Plantation Location
You can’t go wrong with location in Providence Plantation. You’re just minutes away from shopping (Arboretum, Stonecrest,Southpark Mall, Blakeney, and Ballantyne), dining and recreation (Siskey YMCA, numerous public and private golf courses, and Matthews Athletic Recreation Association for youth sports). Uptown Charlotte is just 30-40 minutes away (less during off-peak hours), and the Charlotte Douglas International Airport is a short 30-40 minute drive.
Providence Plantation Real Estate Expert
Buying or selling real estate in Providence Plantation in South Charlotte NC is really about lifestyle choices – finding the best home and location to fit your family’s lifestyle. That’s why it’s important to partner with a Realtor® who will really listen to your needs and goals and who will work tirelessly until your transaction is complete and beyond. I live in Providence Plantation and I would love to show you why I think it’s one of Charlotte’s best neighborhoods!
Whether you are thinking about selling your Providence Plantation home, or would like to buy a home in Providence Plantation, I look forward to showing you why I’m not your ordinary Realtor! I use cutting-edge technology to market my listings and to attract home buyers who want that South Charlotte lifestyle!
Let me put my knowledge and experience to work for YOU! For more information on how I can best serve you, please fill out the online contact form or call, text, or email me.Melissa Brown, ABR, SFR Helen Adams Realty 704-654-9700 Melissa@MelissaBrownHomes.com