Selling your South Charlotte NC home is a big deal! You will likely want to interview several Realtors® to find an agent who will:
- LISTEN to your needs and goals, provide an effective and results-driven marketing plan
- Provide a compelling comparative market analysis (CMA) that details the real estate market in your South Charlotte NC neighborhood
- Communicate with you regularly throughout the listing and contract period
- Negotiate strongly and respectfully on your behalf
- Work diligently and proactively to get your home SOLD!
Pre-Listing Consultation for your South Charlotte Home for Sale
Before I can provide an accurate CMA for your home, I prefer to set up a short pre-listing consultation in your home. During this meeting, we will get to know each other, and I will take a quick tour of your South Charlotte NC home for sale to learn about any upgrades or renovations you have completed, assess the market condition of your home and lot, provide some staging ideas, and give you a copy of my effective marketing plan and some background information on me and my brokerage, Helen Adams Realty.
Your home is often your largest investment! If you want to obtain the highest possible sales price in today’s challenging real estate market, it is essential that you understand the sales process and what you can do to improve your odds of selling your home in a reasonable amount of time. Whether you’ve never sold a home before or you are a seasoned pro, please recognize that today’s market is vastly different from just a few years ago! It is my goal to provide you with all the necessary information and advice possible so that your South Charlotte NC home sale will be as stress-free as possible!
Pre-Listing Checklist for South Charlotte NC home sellers
Prior to listing your home, I will ask you for the following:
- De-clutter your home and give it a thorough cleaning!
- Spruce up your curb appeal with fresh flowers, shrubbery and an inviting front entrance
- Mow your lawn, trim the bushes and edge your sidewalk/driveway
- Make any necessary repairs! I recommend that my sellers have a home pre-inspection to find any hidden problems
- Stage your home if necessary (I can provide you with staging ideas, or suggest names of professional stagers who work wonders!)
- Two sets of keys (front door and any other doors that buyers may use)
- A copy of your survey, deed, and title insurance policy, if available
- A copy of your HOA covenants and restrictions and/or rules and regulations
- Name and contact information for your HOA president or property management company
- Latest newsletter from your HOA, if available
- Any warranties for items on your property (roof, appliances, HVAC, etc.)
- A copy of any recent inspection reports (termite, roof, septic, well, etc.)
- Copy of your floor plan, if available
- A copy of your most recent appraisal, if you’ve had one
- Photos of your home showing the different seasons, if available
- A list of items that DO NOT CONVEY with the property
- A list of any improvements made to the property and the year in which you made them
- A “Dear Home Buyer” letter, welcoming the buyer to your home and describing any special features and why you love your home and/or neighborhood.
South Charlotte NC Real Estate Specialist
Buying or selling real estate in South Charlotte NC is really about lifestyle choices – finding the best neighborhood, home, school, and location to fit your family’s lifestyle. That’s why it’s important to partner with a Realtor who really listens to your needs and goals and works tirelessly until you are completely satisfied. Whether you are thinking about selling your South Charlotte home, or would like to buy a home in South Charlotte NC, I look forward to showing you why I’m not your ordinary Realtor! I use cutting-edge technology to market my listings and to attract home buyers who want that South Charlotte lifestyle!
Let me put my knowledge and experience to work for YOU! For more information on how I can best serve you, please fill out the online contact form or call, text, or email me.Melissa Brown, ABR, SFR 704-654-9700 Melissa@MelissaBrownHomes.com
- Listing Your South Charlotte Home for Sale
- Pricing it Right – how to find the right price for your home so it will SELL!
- Showing Your Home – Make sure your home will outshine the competition!