South Charlotte Real Estate Market Shows Steady Growth
The South Charlotte real estate market has held its own over the past 10 years, despite a few shaky years following the national housing market collapse. While most of Charlotte, and indeed the rest of the country, experienced market corrections back to 2003 home values, the South Charlotte real estate market only corrected back to 2006 prices. Take a look at the charts below – the home sales data reveal a 47.7% gain on South Charlotte home values in the 10-year period since 2001. Now THAT is appreciation you can bank on!
Search South Charlotte Homes for Sale by Zip Code
I compiled the data below from South Charlotte home sales in the following zip codes which make up “South Charlotte.” I’ve helped many families who want to relocate to South Charlotte find a wonderful home in a great neighborhood. Folks are drawn to homes for sale in South Charlotte because of the gorgeous homes, top-ranked South Charlotte NC schools, and convenient location close to great restaurants, shopping galore, and sports activities. Click on the links below for a sampling of homes for sale in South Charlotte by zip code:
- 28203 – Dilworth, Olmsted Park, Wilmore – home prices from $164,000 – $1.7 million
- 28204 – Elizabeth, Cherry - home prices from $140,000 – $800,000
- 28207 – Myers Park, Elizabeth, Eastover – home prices from $269,000 – $4.2 million
- 28209 – Myers Park, Ashbrook, Barclay Downs, Sedgefield, Selwyn Park, Madison Park – home prices from $100,000 – $2.3 million
- 28211 – Morrocroft Estates, Myers Park, Foxcroft, Cotswold, Sherwood Forest, Stonehaven – home prices from $99,000 – $4.65 million
- 28210 – Heydon Hall, Quail Hollow, Belingrath, Southpark, Sherbrooke, Mountainbrook, Quail Hollow Estates, Park Crossing, Beverly Woods, Cameron Wood, Oberbeck Farm, Spring Valley, Montclaire, Madison Park, Starmount – home prices from $92,000 – $4 million
- 28226 – Carmel Estates, Dovewood, Carmel Park, Giverny, Providence Springs, Chadwyck, Pellyn, Carmel Country Club, Quail View, Cottonwood, Sheffingdell, Montibello, Olde Providence, Carsons Pond, Sturnbridge, Falconbridge, Shadow Lake - home prices from $100,000 – $6 million
- 28105 (Matthews) – The Forest, Deerfield Creek, Elizabeth Place, Providence Hills, Brightmoor, Greylock, Hearthstone, Matthews Estates, Matthews Ridge, home prices range from $100,000 to $900,000
- 28270 – Providence Plantation, Hembstead, Lost Tree, Beverly Crest, Lansdowne, Greenbriar, Providence Glen, Willowmere, Sardis Forest, Sardis Woods – home prices ranging from $100,000 – $2.5 million
- 28277 – Ballantyne Country Club, Piper Glen Country Club, Providence Country Club, Raintree Country Club, Highgrove, Enclave, Allyson Park, Bridgehampton, Carrington, Kensington at Ballantyne, Ardrey, Ballanmoor, Cady Lake, Berkeley, Weston Glen, Reavencrest, Stone Creek Ranch, Thornhill, Landen Meadows, Southampton, Provincetowne – home prices ranging from $149,000 – $2.4 million.
South Charlotte NC Real Estate Specialist
Buying real estate in South Charlotte is really about lifestyle choices – finding the best neighborhood, home, school, and location to fit your family’s lifestyle. That’s why it’s important to partner with a South Charlotte Realtor® who will listen to your needs and goals and work tirelessly until you are completely satisfied.
Whether you are thinking about selling your South Charlotte home or would like to buy a home in South Charlotte, I look forward to showing you why I’m not your ordinary South Charlotte Realtor® . I use cutting-edge technology to market my listings and to attract home buyers who want that South Charlotte lifestyle!
Let me put my knowledge and experience to work for YOU. For more information on how I can best serve your South Charlotte real estate needs, please fill out the online contact form, call, text or email me today. Let’s chat!
Melissa Brown ABR, SFR