Many homebuyers relocating to Charlotte NC want to search for homes for sale in the Ardrey Kell High School District. One of the top-ranked high schools in NC, Ardrey Kell High School is known for its rigorous academic standards, competitive athletic programs, motivated students, and successful arts programs.
Located in the popular Ballantyne area of South Charlotte, Ardrey Kell High School is a top choice for homebuyers who want it all – beautiful homes/neighborhoods, plenty of shopping, dining and recreational activities, and reasonable commute times to downtown Charlotte and the Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
For more information on the Ballantyne area of South Charlotte, NC, click here!
Finding the right school is often at the top of the list of homebuyers’ needs when searching for a new home in Charlotte. Parents want to ensure that their children have access to safe, caring schools that have high academic standards. Even homebuyers who have no children understand the importance of buying a home in a desirable school district. Ardrey Kell High School has been attracting homebuyers to the area since it opened in 2006!
Ardrey Kell High School Facts
Here are some facts and statistics about Ardrey Kell High School:
- 2010 End-of-course tests – Ardrey Kell students scored at or above 95% proficient in all subject areas (except Physics – oops).
- In the October 2010 edition of Charlotte Magazine, Ardrey Kell High School ranked #3 out Charlotte area high schools for academics and environment conducive to exceptional learning.
- School enrollment in 2010-2011was 1,232 students
- 79% of Ardrey Kell High School students enrolled in AP classes scored a 3 or above
- Ardrey Kell High School has a 4 -year graduation rate of 89.9%
- 55% of the teachers have 10+ years of experience, and 15% are National Board Certified Teachers
- The student/teacher ratio in 2009-2010 was 18.9
- First high school in Mecklenburg County to have artificial turf on its football field.
So now that you know a bit more about Ardrey Kell High School, you may want to search for homes for sale in the Ardrey Kell High School district!
Ardrey Kell Neighborhoods
Check out these great neighborhoods zoned for Ardrey Kell
- Providence Country Club
- Ballantyne Country Club
- Kensington at Ballantyne
- Vanderbilt at Providence
- Ardrey Chase
- Ardrey Woods
- Ardrey Crest
- Providence Crossing
- Cady Lake
- Hunters Gate
- Providence Pointe
- Landen Meadows
- Weston Glen
- Stone Creek Ranch
Ardrey Kell High School
10220 Ardrey Kell RD
Charlotte, NC 28277
- Bell schedule: 7:15 – 2:15
- Mascot: Knights
- Colors: Purple and white
When you are ready to begin your search for homes in the Ardrey Kell High School district, please give me a call, text or email. Ardrey Kell High School is in my backyard, and I’m ready to share what I know!
South Charlotte, NC Real Estate Expert
For more information on homes for sale in South Charlotte or in the surrounding Charlotte, NC area, please give me a call or fill out the online contact form.
Map of Ardrey Kell High School