What’s my home worth? Lots of homeowners wonder about this! Realtors and appraisers are best equipped to give you a more precise range of value for your home than a Zillow “Zestimate” or some other web-based valuator.
Call me for a free, no-obligation consultation to help you determine the value of your home. For more information on listing your home for sale, please visit these pages on the listing process:
- Pre-listing process
- Listing your home for sale
- Pricing your home effectively
- Showing your home for the most impact
What’s My Home Worth? The Criteria
1. Recent sales of similar homes in your neighborhood (no more than 6 months back)
2. Upgrades and renovations to your home (renovated kitchens or baths, flooring condition, age/type of appliances, age of HVAC system). General maintenance like painting, carpet cleaning, new fixtures don’t really count!
3. Condition of your home – is it well-maintained or are there obvious repairs?
4. Does your home have curb appeal, and is the yard/entry well-maintained and inviting?
5. What are the neighborhood amenities?
6. Are there any negatives, such as proximity to a busy road or power lines?
7. Is the home zoned for good schools?
8. Are homes in your neighborhood selling at a reasonable pace?
These are just a few characteristics that go into pricing a home for sale, and it is almost impossible to give a homeowner a value without first seeing the home. But if you want to get a “quick and dirty” home value, you can plug in your address to my instant home value app below. It pulls from the same data as the Zillows of the world, and may or may not be accurate!
Charlotte Real Estate Expert
I’m a South Charlotte Realtor® – I live and work here, and it would be my pleasure to work with you to list your Charlotte home for sale. If you are thinking about selling your South Charlotte home, and are wondering “What’s my home worth, give me a call. I will do a full comparative market analysis, and will share my 21-point marketing plan that combines new technology with beautiful marketing to get your home SOLD! I know this area very well, and can sell that South Charlotte lifestyle, neighborhoods and schools. If you’re looking to buy a home in South Charlotte, please contact me so we can talk about finding the best home and neighborhood for YOU!
Come have a chat with me at my Helen Adams Realty office in the heart of Ballantyne. I’d love to show you what a difference I can make in the buying or selling of your home. I look forward to hearing from you!Melissa Brown, Broker/Realtor® 704-654-9700 (cell) MelissaBrown@iCloud.com Melissa@MelissaBrownHomes.com Helen Adams Realty 15235-J John J Delaney DR Charlotte, NC 28277