Homes for Sale Innisbrook at Firethorne
Homes for sale Innisbrook at Firethorne can be found in a small enclave of 40 custom-built homes in the heart of Marvin, NC. Located just minutes for bustling Ballantyne and Blakeney area of South Charlotte, Innisbrook at Firethorne neighborhood offers an exceptional location close to shopping, sports and recreation, and awesome dining spots.
Homes for Sale Innisbrook at Firethorne – LOCATION
This luxury neighborhood of estate homes is located on Marvin RD, in the Village of Marvin (Union County, NC). Located across the street from Firethorne Country Club, Innisbrook at Firethorne offers a small, quiet community of beautiful homes and large, well-manicured lots. Check out the map of Innisbrook at Firethorne homes for sale to see the convenient location of this neighborhood. It is just 10 minutes from Ballantyne, 20 minutes to Southpark Mall, and 30 minutes to Charlotte Douglas International Airport. The HOA for Innisbrook has a yearly fee of $800/year, as of May 2017.
Homes for sale Innisbrook at Firethorne range in size from 4,000 SF to over 6,500 SF. The lot sizes are all between .68 acres and .92 acres. The home styles range from Old World European to traditional. This neighborhood was developed in 2004, and homes were being built there until 2014.
The real estate market for homes for sale Innisbrook at Firethorne has been steady since the end of the recession. There hasn’t been a lot of turnover in this sought-after neighborhood – only 3 homes sold in 2016. Those sales ranged from $840,000 to $1,040,000. The average sales price was $941,668; the median sales price was $945,000. The average price/SF for those sales was $183.49, and the average days on market was only 6 days!
Homes for Sale Innisbrook at Firethorne – The Real Estate Market – 3 years
Homes for Sale Innisbrook at Firethorne – The Schools!
Innisbrook at Firethorne is currently zoned for some of Union County’s top-ranked schools:
- Marvin Elementary School – Ranked 10 at www.GreatSchools.com
- Marvin Ridge Middle School – Ranked 10 at www.GreatSchools.com
- Marvin Ridge High School – Marvin Ridge High School was just named one of the top 10 public high schools in NC by U.S. News and World Report. Ranked 10 at www.GreatSchools.com
Homes for Sale Innisbrook at Firethorne – Things to Do!
Most people choose to live in Marvin because they are away from the hustle and bustle of city life, but are still close enough to be at good shopping within 10 minutes. But even though the area has a more rural and “country estate” feel, there’s still lots to do around the neighborhood of Innisbrook at Firethorne:
- Firethorne Country Club – Located across the street and down about a mile, Firethorne Country Club is an awesome, welcoming, beautiful club with everything you’d expect in a gracious country club. Enjoy a relaxing round of golf or tennis match (10 courts), sign up for league and tournament play, enjoy one of four beautiful pools or dine at the St. Andrews Room. Firethorne Country Club is now owned by ClubCorp, which gives its members access to over 300 golf clubs.
- Blakeney Racquet and Swim Club – Located on Rea RD, just 10 minutes away. Blakeney Racquet and Swim Club offers 14 tennis courts (2 clay courts, 9 Har-Tru courts and 3 hard courts), with plans to add indoor tennis courts. Members are involved in 45 league teams, so there is a level and age group for everyone. Also offered at the club are racquetball, swimming and fitness.
- Blakeney Shopping Center – Located on Rea RD, just 10 minutes away. This bustling shopping center has tons of boutiques, department stores, retail shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. During the spring and summer months, enjoy concerts on the green. Blakeney has everything!
- Ballantyne Village – Located at the intersection of Johnston RD and Ballantyne Commons Parkway, 15 minutes away. Discover new restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques featuring local artisans. The Ballantyne Village Theater is an awesome place to catch a movie!
- Morrison YMCA – Located on Bryant Farms RD, and just 15 minutes away – this is a SPECTACULAR YMCA! It has everything!
Current Homes for Sale Innisbrook at Firethorne
404 Wingfoot Drive Marvin, NC 28173