Ardrey Kell High School Homes for Sale
Ardrey Kell High School Homes for Sale – Notable School Facts
Ardrey Kell High School homes for sale are always extremely popular, since families moving into the area want their children to go to great schools. One of the top-ranked high schools in NC, Ardrey Kell High School is known for its rigorous academic standards, competitive athletic programs, motivated students, and successful arts programs.
Here are some notable facts about Ardrey Kell High School:
- 2013 End-of-course tests – 80.5% of all Ardrey Kell students scored at or above the proficiency level. this was the highest ranking of all Charlotte-Mecklenburg high schools.
- 86.9% of 11th graders taking the ACT test met the minimum composite score of 17.
- In the 2012-2013 school year, 86% of the students scored a 3 or higher on their Advanced Placement exams
- For the class of 2013, the SAT mean scores were: Reading – 541, Math – 560, Writing – 535
- School enrollment in 2012-2013 was 2,579 students.
- Of the 557 graduates of the class of 2013, 94% attend colleges and universities.
- Ardrey Kell High School has a 4 -year graduation rate of >95%
- 55% of the teachers have 10+ years of experience and advanced degrees. 24 teachers hold National Board Certification.
- The Class of 2013 received $8,159,950 in academic and athletic scholarships.
- First high school in Mecklenburg County to have artificial turf on its football field.
- Principal: David Switzer
- Bell schedule: 7:15 – 2:15
- Mascot: Knights
- Colors: Purple and white
Homes for Sale in Ardrey Kell High School District – Neighborhoods
Finding the right school is often at the top of the list of homebuyers’ needs when searching for a new home in Charlotte. Parents want to ensure that their children have access to safe, caring schools that have high academic standards. Even homebuyers who have no children understand the importance of buying a home in a desirable school district. Ardrey Kell High School homes for sale have been attracting homebuyers to the area since it opened in 2006!
So now that you know a bit more about Ardrey Kell High School, you may want to check out the homes for sale in the Ardrey Kell High School district. Here are a few recommended neighborhoods:
- Allyson Park – ($500,000 – $600,000)
- Amberleigh – ($375,000 – $425,000)
- Ardrey – ($400,000 – $600,000)
- Ardrey Chase ( $350,000 – $450,000)
- Ardrey Crest – ($285,000 – $425,000)
- Ardrey Woods – ($300,000 – $400,000)
- Ballantyne Country Club – ($475,000 – $3 million)
- Bexley at Ballantyne ( $390,000 – $550,000)
- Bridgehampton ( $500,000 – $675,000)
- Cady Lake ( $300,000 – $420,000)
- Highgrove – ( $600,000 – $1 million)
- Hunters Gate – ($275,000 – $375,000)
- Kensington at Ballantyne – ($525,000 – $650,000)
- Landen Meadows – ($150,000 – $265,000)
- Providence Country Club – ($475,000 – $1 million+)
- Providence Crossing – ($325,000 – $500,000)
- Providence Pointe – ($275,000 – $350,000)
- Providence West – ($230,000 – $400,000)
- Reavencrest – ($200,000 – $325,000)
- Southampton – ($180,000 – $295,000)
- Stonebriar – ($360,000 – $475,000)
- Stone Creek Ranch – ($225,000 – $540,000)
- Thornhill – ($200,000 – $370,000)
- Vanderbilt at Providence – ($375,000 – $575,000)
- Weston Glen – ($300,000 – $375,000)
Ardrey Kell High School Area Real Estate Expert
The Ardrey Kell High School area is definitely a popular destination for people moving into the area, because of the great reputation of this public high school. Some of South Charlotte’s best neighborhoods are located in the Ardrey Kell High School homes for sale school district. Located in popular Ballantyne in South Charlotte, Ardrey Kell High School homes for sale are close to shopping centers, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, bars, golf courses, tennis clubs, parks – you name it!
I’m a South Charlotte Realtor® – My real estate practice is focused in this area, and it would be my pleasure to help you buy or sell a home in the Ardrey Kell High School district. If you are thinking about selling your South Charlotte home, I would love to share my 21-point marketing plan that combines new technology with good old hard work! If you’re looking to buy a home in South Charlotte, please contact me so we can talk about finding the best home and neighborhood for YOU!
Come have a chat with me at my Helen Adams Realty office in the heart of Ballantyne at Ballantyne Commons East. I look forward to meeting you!Melissa Brown, Broker/Realtor® 704-654-9700 (cell) Melissa@MelissaBrownHomes.com Helen Adams Realty 15235-J John J Delaney DR Charlotte, NC 28277
Ardrey Kell High School Homes for Sale – Market Stats
[spatialmatch_map id=96 show_title=true width=100% height=650]