WOW! Wait until you see this full-brick beauty on 1.31 acres in Providence Plantation, one of South Charlotte’s most sought-after neighborhoods! With almost 5,000 SF and 5 Bedrooms/4.5 Baths, you’ll have plenty of room to spread out and enjoy luxury living. Buy now and move in time to enjoy the awesome in-ground pool and outdoor living space, complete with a cabana and outdoor fireplace. Bring the party outside – it’s all ready for you!
Luxury Estate Home for Sale in Providence Plantation – Why You’ll Love It
There are SO many highlights for this luxury estate home for sale in Providence Plantation! Here’s the quick and dirty, but you really need to see it to appreciate it:
- 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, almost 5,000 heated SF
- 1.31 acre lot, professional landscaping
- Updated Kitchen with beautiful granite counters, tile backsplash, and Italian tile flooring
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator, new dishwasher, new sink
- Thermador gas cooktop with exhaust fan
- Gorgeous in-ground pool with cabana, stone fireplace with gas, beautiful paver patio
- Two composite decks – one off the kitchen, and a private deck off the Master Suite (with hot tub!)
- Updated Master Bathroom with new vanity, granite counter top, separate custom tiled shower with seamless door, spa-like bath
- All Bedrooms with access to updated Full Bathrooms, with new vanities, granite counters, custom tile and new fixtures.
- Possible 2nd living quarters upstairs (using bonus room with full bath and kitchenette) or in-law suite or nanny suite.
- Dramatic Great Room with vaulted, beamed ceiling, stone fireplace with gas logs, large wet bar area, and access to deck.
- Spacious formal areas, including beautiful Dining Room and large Living Room (or Home Office)
- Architectural shingle roof (2007)
- Gas pack furnace and 3 heat pumps (2007)
- 2 electric water heaters (2007)
- New windows and doors (2007)
- Wrought iron fence in backyard
- All toilets replaced in home (2007)
- Custom plantation shutters on main level
- New outdoor lighting system
- New breaker system with generator outlet and grounding system
- New vapor system installed in crawl space
- New skylights in Great Room
- Fireplace in Great Room converted to gas
- New multi-door shed/garage for extra storage
- Freshly painted, inside and out
- New neutral carpet throughout
|View the Tour
Luxury Estate Home for Sale in Providence Plantation – The Neighborhood
Discover what so many families have already discovered about Providence Plantation in South Charlotte, NC – it is ONE SPECIAL NEIGHBORHOOD! You’ll find that properties run the gamut from ranch homes to sprawling 3-story homes with basements, and everything in between! Lot sizes are comparatively large, and the developers didn’t clear cut the neighborhood before building homes. You’ll find mature lots and winding streets, and homeowners take obvious pride of ownership in their homes.
Newcomers are WELCOME in Providence Plantation! My family moved here in 1998, and I can vouch for the feeling of community in the neighborhood! There are lots of social groups to join – book clubs, poker clubs, supper clubs, play groups, garden clubs, golf clubs, and MORE!
Meet your neighbors and have fun at the Providence Plantation Racquet and Swim Club! You can join a men’s, women’s or juniors tennis league, participate in social events at the pool during the summer, or have your kids join the FUN swim team. The club features a junior-Olympic sized pool, 6 lit tennis courts, a tennis professional who provides clinics and individual instruction, league play, and a playground for the kiddies. It’s a real bargain – $700 one-time initiation fee and $700/year dues thereafter.
Check out the PPRSC home page at www.ProvidencePlantationClub.com
Luxury Estate Home for Sale in Providence Plantation – The Schools
If you’re looking for top Charlotte public schools, look no further! Providence Plantation is zoned for some of Charlotte’s top-ranked public schools:
Luxury Estate Home for Sale in Providence Plantation – The HOA
Providence Plantation Homeowners Association is a resident-run HOA. This means you don’t have an outside management company dictating what happens in YOUR neighborhood. The Providence Plantation HOA board is made up of volunteer RESIDENTS – you know they have the neighborhood’s best interests at heart.
Membership/dues in the HOA are VOLUNTARY – but I strongly urge you to join the HOA. It’s only $80.00/year – and this price has not increased since I moved here in 1998! It’s a small price to pay to join your neighbors in supporting the ‘hood! The dues cover maintenance/landscaping of the 5 entrances, security patrols, neighborhood directory and several social events. I hope you’ll join me in supporting the Providence Plantation HOA!
Luxury Estate Home for Sale in Providence Plantation – The Real Estate Market
Providence Plantation Real Estate Expert
If you’re looking to buy or sell a home in Providence Plantation, I hope you’ll contact me at the start of your journey. I’ve lived in Providence Plantation since 1998, and I know the neighborhood inside and out. I’ve got lots of experience listing homes for sale in Providence Plantation, and helping buyers find their dream home in the neighborhood.
There’s so much to consider in every real estate transaction. My goal is to be your trusted advisor every step of the way, whether you are buying or selling, so that your transaction is as stress-free as possible! I look forward to sharing everything I know about Providence Plantation: the lifestyle, the schools, the commutes, you name it! All it takes is a phone call, and we can get started on your journey!Melissa Brown NC/SC Realtor® Helen Adams Realty 704-654-9700 Melissa@MelissaBrownHomes.com