My Providence Country Club Real Estate Market report 2011 shows that this popular country club community held its own during the housing downturn over the past 4 years. Homebuyers are still choosing to buy a home in this wonderful neighborhood because of its stately homes, beautiful lots, country club lifestyle, extraordinary public schools and steady home values. My Providence Country Club Real Estate market report 2011 reveals a neighborhood that has endured some decline in home values, but not nearly the decline experienced in other parts of Charlotte or the rest of the country.
Providence Country Club Real Estate Market Report 2011
During 2011, Providence Country Club had 30 home sales, ranging from $352,875 to $825,000. The average sales price in Providence Country Club in 2011 was $541, 848, which was a 10.52% increase over the 2010 average sales price of $490,275. This is great news for the Providence Country Club neighborhood – an increase of over 10% is virtually unheard of in today’s economy. The average price per square foot in Providence Country Club was $133 in 2011, up from $122/SF in 2010.
Today, there are 12 homes for sale in Providence Country Club, ranging from $439,900 – $739,900.
Today, there are 4 homes under contract in Providence Country Club, ranging from $410,000 to $899,000
Providence Country Club Real Estate Market Report – Last 7 Years
It’s interesting to go back in time to see how Providence Country Club neighborhood has fared over the years in real estate market value. The chart below reveals that Providence Country Club sales prices have slipped back to nearly 2005 levels, which is far better than the rest of the country. Prices seem to have stabilized; it’s too early to determine whether prices have hit the bottom in Providence Country Club.
Providence Country Club Lifestyle
Enjoy country club living at Providence Country Club! In addition to the large, well-built homes and gorgeous lots, members or PCC enjoy golf, tennis and social privileges that bring neighbors, friends and family together in both formal and casual settings.
- 18 Hole Golf Course – Experience Carolina golf on this championship course designed by Dan Maples in 1989, and newly re-designed by Mike Gleason. The course is par 72, with 7,021 yards. Enjoy lessons, clinic and competitive and informal play.
- Tennis for everyone – Providence Country Club features 12 clay courts and 2 hard courts, and tennis lessons, clinics and league play are available for all skill levels.
- Swimming Pool – enjoy a 10 lane competitive pool and Junior Olympic sized pool and wading pool. Providence Country Club always fields a summer swim league team – fun for the whole family!
- Clubhouse and Dining – Providence Country Club boasts a beautiful Georgian-style clubhouse, with all the amenities. Enjoy fine dining, casual dining, meetings and special events in this wonderful clubhouse
- Fitness Center – Interested in keeping fit? Check out Providence Country Club’s fitness center with state of the art equipment, free weights and aerobics.
Providence Country Club Schools
When you’re looking for great South Charlotte public schools, look no farther than Providence Country Club. The award-winning schools zoned for Providence Country club include:
- Polo Ridge Elementary School – ranked #4 out of 84 elementary schools in Charlotte
- J.M. Robinson Middle School – ranked #3 out of 32 middle schools in Charlotte
- Ardrey Kell High School – ranked #2 out of 27 high schools in Charlotte
Providence Country Club Real Estate Expert
Buying or selling real estate in Providence Country Club in South Charlotte NC is really about lifestyle choices – finding the right balance between elegant living and a community centered atmosphere that is welcoming and embracing. That’s why it’s important to partner with a Realtor® who knows the Providence Country Club neighborhood and who will really listen to your needs and goals. Whether you are thinking about selling your Providence Country Club home, or are considering buying a home in Providence Country Club, I would be delighted to help.
Let me put my knowledge and experience to work for YOU! For more information on how I can best serve you, please fill out the online contact form or call, text, or email me.Melissa Brown, ABR, SFR Savvy + Company Real Estate 704-654-9700 Melissa@MelissaBrownHomes.com
pr[spatialmatch_map id=65 show_title=true width=100% height=600]