THIS HOME HAS SOLD!!! CALL ME FOR HELP IN FINDING YOU A HOME IN THE PROVIDENCE HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT!
The title of this post, Home for Sale in Providence High School District UNDER $250,000, does NOT have a typo! This home is value-priced to SELL quickly! I am thrilled to present my new listing at 4924 Whitmore Pond Lane, Charlotte, NC 28270, located in one of South Charlotte’s “best-kept-secret” neighborhoods – Whitmore!
This lovely home for sale in Providence High School district under $250000 is priced UNDER tax value to generate a quick sale! With 2,370 SF, this home has 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, a large Bonus Room, and a spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Area that is open to the Great Room. This home in Whitmore in South Charlotte has been well-maintained and is in move-in condition! Sitting on .27 acres on a friendly cul-de-sac street, this home is well-suited for today’s choosy buyers!
Top 5 Reasons to Check Out This Home for Sale in Providence High School District
There are lots of reasons to schedule a showing to see this home for sale in Whitmore, South Charlotte NC, but these are my top 5 reasons!
- Unbelievable value at $246,750! It is difficult to find a home for sale in Providence High School district for under $250,000! They can be found, but not homes in this small, custom-built neighborhood!
- NEW architectural shingle roof! Installed last month, you certainly won’t need to worry about roof replacement for a long time!
- NEW HVAC (2011), NEW carpet upstairs (2011), NEW ceramic tile in master bathroom (2011), NEW eco-friendly bamboo floors in Great Room (2011), NEW paint (2010-2011), and NEW air scrubber for upstairs (2011)! Move in with confidence!
- Top-ranked South Charlotte public schools! This home for sale in Whitmore neighborhood is zoned for some of the best public schools in Charlotte: #1 Providence High School, #1 Providence Spring Elementary School, and #7 Crestdale Middle School!
- Awesome LOCATION! Whitmore neighborhood is close to everything you will need for today’s South Charlotte lifestyle!
Providence High School Area Lifestyle!
You’ll find it all nearby the Whitmore neighborhood in the Providence High School area! Enjoy everything that the South Charlotte, NC lifestyle has to offer! Shop at the Arboretum, Promenade, Stonecrest, Blakeney, or Southpark Mall. Enjoy fine dining or a casual meal in the Ballantyne, Arboretum or Southpark areas. Play a round of golf at nearby public or semi-private courses. Sign your child up for youth sports at Matthews Athletic Recreation Association. Take a class at the nearby Siskey YMCA, or enjoy a stroll around the beautiful pond in Whitmore neighborhood in South Charlotte!
Worried about your commute to Uptown Charlotte? No worries here, as the commute from homes in the Providence High School area ranges from just 30-40 minutes, depending on traffic. There are lots of routes to get you to the Uptown area – north on Providence RD, Randolph RD or Monroe RD, or spin around the beltway (I-485). Additionally, the Charlotte Douglas International Airport is only 45 minutes away, including parking! Get away easily, for work or FUN!
Map of Whitmore Neighborhood in Providence High School District
Whitmore is a quiet, newer neighborhood of only two streets, developed by D. Ballard Homes. Make sure you checkout the lovely Whitmore Pond!
View Larger Map